Friday, November 26, 2010

Poem 44- The moon desire



I wish I could see the moon
I know you will think this is strange
I want to see it at noon
It should be in my touching range

The moon I wish I could touch and feel
The moon is the thing on which I shall be
On the moon I wish I could have a meal
and maybe supper and some tea

Everyday the moon bobs at night
It feels shy to come in the day
Maybe the sun gives it a fright
And very far it does stay

At night the moon scares the sun
and the sun goes in hiding
At that time the moon has fun
Until the sun comes to give the moon a thrashing
-Gaurang Rao

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem...
    Great work and lovely thoughts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thoughts are deep and i love your work.
    You could become a great poet some day!
    God bless..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.