Monday, January 3, 2011

Poem 58 - A Funny Morning Walk

Usually I wake up very, very late
Because waking up early I do really hate
Today, for a change I woke up early
Waking up early happens annually :)

So I went for quite an early morning walk
On my way I saw a bull and it I did mock
To make matters worse I had worn a red shirt
As it started chasing me I knew I'll get hurt

In a minute my shirt I did throw away
And then it became child's play
Because it went towards my shirt
And for that it's direction it needed to divert

I had to go home shirtless
That is without half my dress
I was being laughed at by everyone
Even by the people, even by the sun
-Gaurang Rao



1 comment:

  1. That was very humorous of you Gaurang... i enjoyed it... keep safe!!!:)

    ~Kelvin

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.