Thursday, March 3, 2011

Poem 106 - Memorable school days


Walking down the school corridor
Having a last look at the door
Walked past the school saying goodbye
I have to leave me class? Why? oh! Why?

In the school it was my last day
The whole school turned silent and gray
My friends a lot I will miss
Oh! Such a sad day this is

Friends trying to stop me from going to Mangalore
I told them I had to go, I turned and looked at the floor
"Do you really need to go"
I told yes though I wish I could say no!

When you change your school isn't it sad
When with friends lots of fun you had
I walked slowly down the road
My heart, sad and a heavy load
-Gaurang Rao

2 comments:

  1. Great poem for a sad time. New friends await in your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good info. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance (stumbleupon).

    I've saved it for later! There are many great testimonials there is the following http://www.gamespot.com/dragons-dogma/reviews/dragons-dogma-review-6379024/ and http://dragondogmareview.com/ - merely lookin to help!
    My website ; sams club swing sets

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.