Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Poem 124 - Jelly Party!


I was having tea at the table, heard the gates open and close
It just sent a shiver from my back to my toes
The bell rang, I carefully opened the door
It was just my relatives, how exciting now there was no bore

Guess what they had brought some jolly good Jelly
Oh! It had such a good smell, now I can't call it smelly
Just fine for a jolly good Tea
For the excellent tea they joined me

It was fun, and the Jelly was tasty
And to think you got it all for free
Oh! How jolly good is that? Isn't it
Oh! I wish I could just give you a small Jelly bit
-Gaurang Rao

5 comments:

  1. Love jams and jellies!

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely what better than tea and jelly on cakes or toast...and wonderful party..thank you so for the invitation...bkm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind having some myself..lots of fun, and very tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ,,,wonderful my friend... i enjoyed it...d(^^)b..


    Take care!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cool. It actually made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.