Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Poem 136 - Two days away!


Two days more, and my first blog anniversary
Will these two days go slow? Or will they go in a hurry?
Writing poetry, became of of my favorite things
Time just flew by, like time had wings

In a year so much poetry I wrote
Time just flew by, like I was on a motorboat
I will never stop, I shall continue to write
I thank all of you for bringing my blog to this height

Things went so fast, and it will go fast again
Time will fly by, like a bullet train
Time will fly by, like it is in a race
Time will fly by, it will go at a great pace
-Gaurang Rao

4 comments:

  1. sweet! enjoy the anniversary and the potluck!

    http://lynnaima.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogging Anniversary,
    wow.

    what an achievement.

    you rock.

    A++

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congratulations! Blog on and Never Stop!

    Luna


    http://lunawitch15.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh congo man! its wonderful for u to have written so many....time flies so fast! anyways whens treat dude? i want a party....and what did u treat ur family and SISTER with?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.