Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Poem 191 - Awesome Sister

This poem is dedicated to my wonderful sister - Ashwini. 

My dear sister is wonderful
And she is indeed beautiful
Sometimes we get angry and we fight
But the following day we hardly remember the previous night

Sometimes I might be angry with her
But she is a wonderful dear
For she's helped me a million times
She even helped me match some rhymes

I have so much fun with my sister
Though sometimes I feel she is sinister
I love my sister a lot
Though at times I am angry after we've fought
                 -Gaurang Rao

3 comments:

  1. Omigod! You are sooo lucky to have such amazing sisters! I thought you had only one older sister but now I think you another sister!

    Please keep writing about your sisters...they seem to be amaaaazing! How old are they by the way? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your poems are getting better and better dear Gaurang so keep writing them and posting them here. All the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah !! Indeed beautiful poetry !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.