Thursday, April 25, 2013

Poem 228 - The Board Not Seen

While playing, I discovered a new cave
And to go inside the cave, I got a crave
And so inside I went, and was immediately hit by cold, smelly air
With a shudder I wondered if anyone was there
I went further inside to get hit by the stench of putrid water
The smell was increasing and it wasn't getting any hotter
A chill through my back made me go back from the cold, dirty place
And so I ran like I was running in an Olympics race
Once outside, under some brush, I noticed, a board that made me so cross
It said 'Enter at your own risk, through the cave sewage water does pass'
How could I have been a fool, not to look at that board
After a long, clean bath, I heard my parents laughing for the story that I'd poured
~Gaurang Rao

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! That explains the HORRIBLE smell coming from your room :P

    Nice poem :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.